Friday, June 19, 2009

About a Taste Of Every Woman




Ok, first of all get your mind out of the gutter, (for now at least! lol!) What I will be talking about is regarding a part of every Woman, from a Mommy working from home to a Woman juggling a family, struggling financially, being stressed out, no you time, and still being a freak at home for her Man and not just for her Man, but for herself! I myself am all of these Women, in part and it's never easy, but it can be fun too!

I am 28 Years old and I am a mother of 4 beautiful children, with one on the way. I may sound young, but trust me I have been through it all! I got pregnant with my first son when I was 15 and had him at 16 years old. My second son followed at age 18, my third son at age 19, then my baby girl just arrived last February. Now I am expecting another little girl and I am going to get my tubes tied, since I believe I have contributed enough to being fruitful and becoming many! Lol!

I also, had a tummy tuck before I got preggars with my baby girl and I will tell you all about that one later. It is still in tact, though I will tell you that much. I know not everyone believes in plastic surgery, but again as I mentioned, this is about a taste of every woman. So it won't be about every woman completely, but there will be something, that caters to some part of every woman, that I mention at one time or another.

I met my husband, then boyfriend, when I was 13 and he was 15 years old. We got married when I was 18 and he was 21. We have been married for 10 years now. (WOWEE!) We love each other dearly and don't get me wrong we have been through some serious stuff with our relationship, as has everyone else, but we have worked through it and I pray we will continue to if and when anything else arises in our future. Oh yes, we still get our freak on, on the regular as a matter of fact. I keep my "Goodie Box" well stocked and in constant rotation. I'll come back to that later.

I work from home for a few of companies right now. It has been a long hard road to finding a legit company with no start-up fees and they are out there, you just have to weed through all the BS. Let me tell you and trust me on this, I have done a great deal of research on work from home companies and I'm still am doing it, since so many new ones are constantly popping up. I will keep you posted on the ones I already know about as well as any new promising, legit opps I come across for you Mama's! One of the companies I have been with for over two years now is called Westat and they do not require one red cent for you to work for them. They pay weekly via direct deposit and they are very flexible and just a great company to work for. So if you'd like to give them a try go to : http://www.westat.com/atHome/index.cfm and best of luck!

BEWARE of any company or person sending you unknown emails or applying to any job postings that require you to receive a payment from the "companies client", in which you then are required to cash or deposit the payment into your bank account and send the company their portion and keep a percentage for your payment. That is a bunch of straight out BS! I actually got mixed up in that about 2 years ago before I found the legit work I do from my home now. I even went to jail over it! I was told by the company that if I didn't fulfill my job requirement, that the RSS, (Russian Secret Service), or Russian FBI would be after me for receiving and keeping funds that didn't belong to me and not sending the company their funds as required. So I thought ok, this must be legit, so let me go ahead and cash this check and get them their money.

It was a B of A Check and looked like an original cashier's check printed directly from the bank. I went to cash it at B of A, since it was their check and i waited a long while and started wondering what was taking so damn long. Then a Guard came up and asked me to step outside with him, so I did. He then told me I was being detained for fraud, and I was in shock! "Fraud"??!!! The check was a fake, which had to made by someone that worked at a B of A out of state and I had been their dummy, going to cash a fake check! I was terrified!

Anyway, to sum it up a bit, Another cop came and I explained that I didn't know it was a fake check, but they didn't believe it. I told them I had all the evidence at home on my computer and the cop said, "What am I supposed to go to your house and get the info off of your computer"? Well, yes, that's what I though he should have done. He didn't though and I cried myself all the way to jail. My hubby bailed me out and I had to go to court and they were trying to say that I knew the check was fake and I probably made it myself. They were crazy! I was the victim! Had it not of been for Annie Mcguire and Frank of Fruadaid.com, a non-profit organization. I'd have been lost and I don't know where I'd be. I love them so... much! They fought for me, because my public defender didn't have a clue and there was no way I could afford to pay a lawyer. They got my case dismissed because there was just no evidence to prove I had anything to do with the scam at all, because I didn't! I was the Victim, and that is the case with so many other people who get caught up in trying to make an honest living at home.

But, like your mama told you, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is! We have that female intuition for a reason ladies and we need to use it on the regular. I know I do more than ever now!

Till next time......


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment