Friday, June 26, 2009

He will be truly missed




I just wanted to say something about The Great Legend Michael Jackson. I grew up listening to his music with my whole family, my Father was in his Beat It video back in 1982, when I was only 2 years old and my uncles performed his music at their school talent shows and my grandmother even sewed them the glitter jackets and white glitter glove so they could look just like Michael, lol! I was a huge fan of his regardless of what the media tried to portray him as. His music transcended all barriers and he will truly be missed. I am still in shock as are many others and my prayers are with his family, especially his precious children, who have lost their Daddy. May he rest in peace and be remembered for the great things he accomplished in his life and the way he changed the world of music, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment