Monday, June 22, 2009

More FREE work at home job listings!

Hello again all!

Hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long! I said I was going to list some more legit work from home companies right, so here I am and here they go:

The first company I am going to mention is called Telexpertise Inc. and they are a company that offers a variety of work from your home, from Telephone Mystery Shopping to Quality Monitoring. You can check out their listings at: http://telexpertise.com/work_at_home_jobs_telephone.html

I have been working with them for a few months now as an Independent Contractor, and I simply love it! I am a Mystery Shopper and all the work is done by phone. It is fast and painless. They will train you on everything you need to know. The training is not paid, but it doesn't take forever to get it down either! When you are done training and ready to begin making calls, you will start earning right away for the very first shop you complete, as long as you do it right, which is not at all hard to do.

You are assigned "Shops" on a daily to weekly basis depending on which ones you are assigned to and at the end of the month, you invoice Telexpertise for your payment, by email, which is then direct deposited into your account within a couple of days, or you are sent a check in the mail if you prefer. So you are paid monthly for your completed shops for that month.

Now you all know I have 4 kids, ages 12, 9, 8 and 15 mths. old, not to mention a baby on the way, due in August. My 15 mth. old especially is not quiet when she doesn't want to be, so she will just go off on these I want to talk all day to day things and that's fine, because as a Telephone Mystery Shopper with Telexpertise, I don't have to worry or freak out about someone hearing her in the background or I'm going to get fired. They are fine with kids making their noises, just so long as you can hear he person on the other end of the phone and they can hear you. You can even say, hang on a sec if they get to roudy, because that also makes you seem more like a "real" person as opposed to a "Mystery Shopper".

I do not have one complaint or bad comment regarding Telexpertise because they always pay and they are just a great company to work with. As I mentioned before you will be an Independent Contractor and you will need to fill out an I9 Form, since they do not deduct taxes from your pay. I recommend you save your invoices to recall for tax purposes at the end of the year.

So Good luck if you decide to give them a go and please, please let me know how it turns out for you!


Thanks a bunch!
TTFN........

No comments:

Post a Comment