Thursday, May 13, 2010

Been Forever ha?!

Hello all! Well, it's been ages since I've been able to blog about anything at all! Anyway, I did have my LAST baby girl August 31, 2010 and I named her Joslyn Angelina Mayer. She was 7lbs 5 ounces and she is the only one out of all 5 of my children to be born on her due date! Wooooohooooo! So .... It's been 9 mths now, since she was born and yes, I have my sexy back now! I worked hard right out of the hospital! Two words: Turbo Jam! and a whole lot more wooooohoooos! lol! Anyway, I am getting ready to start P90X this coming Monday so I can get outright ripped baby! I will keep you up to date along my journey and hopefully you'll update me on what's new on your end too!

Oh before I go, just to let you know, you can check out either one of those workouts at www.beachbody.com or look them up on youtube. A lot of people are raving about them! So until next time, put on your game face, keep pushing play and BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment