Tuesday, November 16, 2010

p90x !! Bring IT!









Ok, Ladies and Gents! In my last post, like 20 years ago! I know it's been a while, hahaha! I said I was getting ready to start doing p90x. Well... I sure did and i will include pics in a bit. But, let me tell you it is so.... awesome!

Mama's, speaking from personal experience, I know how important it is to get your sexy back and to feel like you again after you have a baby, or in my case a few babies! LOL! I am going to be completely honest in telling you that p90x is the bomb! So awesome and you will hear me use that word repeatedly, btw! It is an intense workout, but doable if you have that drive to get it done! If you a mommy, you undoubtedly already have it, trust me!

I started to see results within the first week and it just kept getting better and better from there. Mind you when I first started, I did not have all of the support I needed to work out each and every day, (hubby was a stinker!) but I will get into that later. It is so worth it, for YOU though! Just to be able to put those pre-baby skinny jeans on again, or that little black dress you hid up in the closet when you found out you were pregnant, (again!) lol! Also, just to get a sense of yourself back and reclaim your boobs, booty, curves of your waist, sexy small of your back and all those favorite unique sexy womanly parts of your body, that make you, you and all in 90 days for the first full round of results, OK!

Along with loving the new me, knowing firsthand the changes that we as women go through, getting my sexy back and wanting other mommies to experience the same exact thing, I became a Team Beachbody Coach and I love it! It is even free to join through November! Check it out here: Team Beachbody! I would love to help you get physically and financially fit!

You can see my before and after pix there too! You better not laugh, too hard! lol! And as always, please leave me any comments, questions and/or feedback, I'd so appreciate it!

Anyway, I gotta get after my two little girl toddler terrors right now. Little girl's are so much different than little boys are I swear. They are rather sneaky and crafty when getting into mommies things! lol! Take care and TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment